In an attempt to help the globe, Britain has decided that by 2040 no gas or diesel powered cars will be driving on their roads. Also to aid scientists, politicians proposed to increase road taxes on larger vehicles and have little to no extra taxes on smaller or nonpolluting cars. Politicians are also planning to fund a country wide electric rail network. I guess by 2040 I will have had plenty of fun polluting the environment so I’ll move to Britain where everyone can drive clean cars. After 33 years of polluting it gets boring, after so long it would be a welcome change to start not polluting.
Archive for the ‘driving’ Category
- Fights break out all the time over small issues. If common sense were used fight would be a thing of the past.
- If people payed more attention to where they were driving and not their talking they would usually get to their destination quicker and run less risk of injury.
- People do stupid things that benefit them in the short term but cause trouble in the long run.
- Common Sense is logic with a different name.
- People without common sense can be swayed to believe things they know aren’t true.
- Using common sense is a skill it comes with wisdom.